What do good communication skills and self-defense have in common?
Knowing you can handle yourself in any physical situation means you carry yourself differently. If you believe your life is worth fighting for, you’re likely to believe your ideas, health and happiness are worth it too.
When you are able to communicate clearly what you want or need from any situation, you assess people differently, you value yourself differently, people listen to you differently. Your personal safety skills turn into healthy communication skills that translate to all areas of your life.
We offer dynamic, empowering, self-defense, assertiveness, boundary-setting classes encompassing verbal strategies, awareness skills, and yes, full-force physical assailant defense throughout Southern California. Our training is focused on prevention of and recovery from assault as it puts students in touch with their innate power regardless of size, strength, fitness or (dis)ability level. We are women and men working together to end the cycle of violence.
See our inspiring results for yourself at a graduation:
- Women’s Basics – Saturday, March 14, 3:00 p.m. – Santa Monica
- Kid’s Basics – Sunday, April 19, 11:00 a.m. – Sherman Oaks
- Women’s Basics – Sunday, May 3, 3:00 p.m. – Sherman Oaks
- Women’s Basics – Sunday, June 14, 1:00 p.m. – Sherman Oaks
- Kid’s Basics – Sunday, August 2, 11:00 a.m. – Sherman Oaks
- Women’s Basics – Saturday, August 22, 4:00 p.m. – Santa Monica
Find out more about how IMPACT training can transform your life.