IMPACT Personal Safety is a nonprofit organization that appreciates financial support from the community. Donations are tax-deductible. Supporting IMPACT Personal Safety is more than check-writing—it’s an investment in our community. Your efforts will make a difference.
Donate now on our PayPal page,
even $5 makes a difference.
General donations are used for many things supporting our mission:
• Help us print new fliers: $125
• Video camera for instructors: $150/ea
• Provide mats for new locations: $300/ea
• Sponsor one of our bi-monthly staff training: $300
• A complete equipment bag for a Lead Instructor: $300
• Sponsor a Fight Night: $800
• A new helmet for a Suited Instructor: $650
• Sponsor a Workshop for a domestic violence shelter: $1,185
• A complete suit of armor: $2,000
• Sponsor a complete Basics for at-risk teens: $7,000
There are several ways to volunteer with IMPACT:
Become a Class Assistant.
Help out at graduations.
Become an IMPACT Board member.
Help organize IMPACT Programs for your office or friends.
Call or email us to get started as an IMPACT volunteer today!